Effective date: January 21, 2019
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or other electronic device when you visit our website.
There are different types of cookies:
- First and third-party cookies — whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by us that is being visited by you at the time (e.g. cookies placed by https://influenceye.com/).
- Session cookies — these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies — these cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies — these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
What specific Cookies do We use on InfluencEye.com?
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below:
InfluencEye cookies — our website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|JSESSIONID||We use it to identify a user that has logged into our website and store information about this visit within a session||Session|
|accept_cookies||We use it to hide cookie management dialog after user accepts using cookies on our website||5 years|
|remember_me||We use it in addition to JSESSIONID to identify a user that has logged into our website and store information about this user for a longer period||2 weeks|
|_ga||Used by Google Universal Analytics to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier||2 years|
|_gid||Used by Google Universal Analytics to store and update a unique value for each page visited||1 day|
|_gat||Used by Google Universal Analytics to throttle request rate — limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites||10 minutes|
|__cfduid||Used by our 3rd-party chat application Chaport to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not store any personally identifiable information||1 year|
The above companies (Chaport and Google Analytics) have their own privacy policies, so remember that the information you give them will follow their rules.
How to turn off Cookies?
Some features on our website just will not work without cookies. And having other cookies switched off can seriously affect the way you will be able to enjoy our website. Please check your cookie settings below and turn on any cookies you are happy with.
Moreover, if you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may also lose some of the functionality of this website. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome — https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Cookie settings in Firefox — https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Cookie settings in Safari — https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer — https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Cookie settings in Opera — https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
How to contact Us?
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: InData Labs Pte. Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 6, Shenton Way, #33-00 OUE Downtown, Singapore 068809
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Personal Data Protection Commission, the Singapore supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.pdpc.gov.sg). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Personal Data Protection Commission so please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.